Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Covid & Beyond (Part 1 of 2): The Changing Classroom and Staying Ahead of the Curve In-Person
Description for Part 1:
- Discover national trends about college students' well-being that you can apply to your own classes and department.
- Learn how to access OIRA data to support instructional decisions in your classroom and department.
- Support student learning now by applying principles of transparent design.
- Build relationships with instructors across campus to enrich students' educational experiences at Marquette.
Lunch will be provided.
- Wednesday, September 21, 2022
- 12:00pm - 1:15pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- Raynor Memorial Libraries 330B
Registration has closed.